Top 3 LED TVs
2019 is here, and you may have a plan to buy a big size LED TV to watch the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) and ICC Cricket World Cup. However, when you visit the market, you may feel stressed as there are many LED TV brands.
Over the years, the Indian television market has evolved big time. It is because there has been a huge flow of newer and established LED TV brands. Every brand has something new and unique to offer to customers.
As a result, the selection of best-LED TVs may become a tough task. It may become an uphill task especially when you don’t have any idea about the technical aspects of the product.
Don’t worry; we are back with a post that will quickly give you an idea about the best-LED TVs that you can buy in India in 2019. If you have some issues regarding budget management, you will also come to know about an easy finance option.
Leading 3 LED TVs that you can buy in 2019
- LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV
LG is one of the leaders in the Indian television market and even globally. The brand is famous for manufacturing quality televisions at affordable prices. Ever since the days of color TVs, the brand has been a top-notch player in India. The LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV is a great LED TV option that you can buy. This 32 inches LG LED TV offers some fantastic features such as:
- 20 W speaker output
- 1366 x 768 HD Ready screen resolution for great picture quality
- The standard refresh rate of 60 Hz for the blur-free quality of pictures
- 2 HDMI ports for connecting any console and the set-top box
- 1 X USB port to access content directly from your USB drives
- Active HDR technology
- DTS Sound for an immersive experience
The LG LED TV is ready to take your TV watching experience to the next level. You can buy the LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV in India at around Rs.21,000.
- Lloyd 31.4 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV
Lloyd is one of the many new entrants in the Indian television market. In a short span, the brand has been able to command quite a fan following in India. The reason for its instant popularity is the offering of LED TVs with many features and at lower prices. The Lloyd 31.4 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV is one such TV that can offer you many premium features at an affordable price. Have a look at the specs:
- 12 W speaker output
- 1366 x 768 HD ready display resolution for superior picture quality
- 60 Hz standard refresh rate for an issue-free picture quality
- 3 HDMI ports – connect your consoles, set-top box, and Blu-ray players
- 2 x USB ports – helps you connect your USB device, camcorder or digital camera
- Netflix pre-installed – stream your favorite shows on your LED TV
Lloyd TV has all the features that can make your TV watching experience richer. The Lloyd 31.4 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV is available in India at only around Rs.18,000.
- LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV 2018 Edition
Here is another LG LED TV that you can buy at an affordable price and laced with quality features. It is the LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV 2018 Edition. Let’s take a glance at its features:
- 20 W speaker output
- HD Ready screen for delivering incredible picture quality
- The standard refresh rate of 60 Hz to let you enjoy the blur-free picture quality
- 2 HDMI ports – connect your set-top box and consoles
- 1 USB port to access content on your LED TV directly from the USB drives
The LG 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV 2018 Edition is affordably priced in India at around Rs.15,600.
Based on your needs and budget, you can now select one of the discussed LED TVs in India. If you can’t afford to pay the entire price of the television in one go, here is an easy finance alternative that won’t hurt your finances.
Read Also: HONOR BAND 4 FEATURES AND DISCOUNT COUPONS
Buy your favorite LED TVs at No Cost EMI
It’s time to cast aside your budget worries while buying your favorite LED TVs. The No Cost EMI facility offered by the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is here to help you.
You can now purchase an LED TV by dividing its cost into over a convenient tenor and pay only the cost of your product. When you pay nothing additional on enjoying an EMI facility, you also end up saving lots of money. It is when you buy on EMIs while using any other payment method.
To enjoy the No Cost EMI shopping, you will need to do that using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Here’s how you can do that. Have a look:
Ways to shop at No Cost EMI across Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Go to one of the 60,000+ local outlets in 1300+ cities in India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select your desired LED TV and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card just like your credit and debit card
- Walk out with your purchase
You can also get instant financing for No Cost EMI shopping even without having the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. All that you need to do is carry your KYC details along with a canceled cheque to get quick approval at a partner store.
Bajaj Finserv also offers pre-approved offers on product financing, home loans, personal loans, business loans, loan against property and many more financial products. Such deals are created to help a borrower go through the loan hassles easy and fast.
You can submit some basic details such as name and mobile number to check out your pre-approved loan deals right away!