Creative Web Design, Best Tips for Start Ups and Business Owners
There are many elements which has to be taken into the account for giving website user friendly layout and attractive look.
“First Impression Is the Last Impression”
Your website is the first impression of your business and if your first impression is not attracting the user’s eyes then as a business owner you are losing your 50%-60% sales.
Research proves that you have less than 8 secs to impress your visitors hence it makes critically important for you to focus on your website design and ease of use.
For a Startup or a business owner it has become necessity to have an online presence because if a company don’t have a good online presence then it’s like “Opening a business and not telling anyone”.
So, my question is, Do you want to lose your customers?? Do you want to lay behind in this fast-growing world??
I think the answer would be “No”, obviously who don’t want to be recognized and generate sales.
Then what are you waiting up for, Get your website live now with MakeMaya.
List of elements that you must take care of:
- Website design must be creative, unique and must intelligibly reflect your brand. It should make user understand the main motto of the brand and its working principles.
- The design must be user friendly and not complex at all, it makes users bounce back easily and you end up losing business. Easy navigations, easy to explore, must be precise and creative.
- Graphics adds lot to the website, proper use of high-quality graphics not only looks eye catching but also hold to the user to navigate through whole website.
- Font styles adds lot of value to the design. Proper placement of content, font size has to be taken care so that its easily readable.
- Color combination is most important part of the website and it reflects your brand.
- Paytm, Facebook, LinkedIn all these big brands have their unique color schemes which is familiar to user eyes. The color scheme should be consistent from logo to the whole website and also in promotional banners as well. It leaves an unforgettable image in the user’s mind.
- Website loading time plays a crucial role, if your website takes more than 3seconds to load then it is greatly affecting your business. Make sure website loading time must be less than 1 or 2 seconds only if it takes long then users just hit the back button and never returns back. Hence, a big loss to the business and a bad impression in user mind.
TIP: For improving website loading speed try to optimize images and then upload.
- Header must be simple and should have all the links to the main inner pages of the website.
- Pop-ups are sometimes so annoying so try to avoid. Many marketers say it’s the best way to gather visitor’s information so it depends on how you are using.
TIP: Never make multiple pop ups it.
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) is an approach of laying-out and coding a website such that the website provides an optimal viewing experience — ease of reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling — across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones). Responsive web design makes visitors don’t leaves your website.
- SEO Friendliness: Its very crucial to get website on Google Search Rankings. The site must be SEO friendly and optimized using SEO tags.
Also check out our Press Release: Our goal is to bring the revolution in the field of Technology
Tags : tips for start ups, website designing, tips for website designing